With great concern about COVID-19, Primal Adventures addresses how we are dealing with this global issue
May 27th, 2020 11am
Primal Kids Adventures are planned to go ahead in September!
If you booked for the Primal Kids Adventure in April, we are currently scheduled for it to go ahead in September!
For all other future bookings so you can have something to look forward to, rest assured that we will continue to offer a full refund on any money paid in the event that a trip is postponed or cancelled again. All clients that were booked in for earlier 2020 trips have been offered the option of postponement or refund.
April 29th, 2020 10am
Regretfully, due to the continuing situation surrounding COVID-19, we have suspended all our adventures which were due to depart prior to August 2020. All our guests affected by suspended treks have been contacted directly via email, and offered a full refund or postponement.
It is anticipated that we will be able to offer Primal Kids Adventures by the September school holidays, and other domestic trips after this date.
Please get in contact if you have further questions or concerns.
March 23, 2020 10am
THIS IS AN UPDATE TO OUR INITIAL POST FROM MARCH 12TH THAT YOU CAN SEE BELOW
I am deeply concerned about the impact of COVID-19 on individuals, families, businesses, economies and cultures across the world. With this in mind, Primal Adventures is basically on hold until there is some change in the current extreme escalation of cases.
If you are booked on a trip in the upcoming months, please get in contact and we can work out how you would best like to proceed.
March 12, 2020
Right now, being in the wilderness is just about the best place you could possibly be, isolated from the potential disruption of COVID 19 and associated panic. Unfortunately most of us have jobs and day to day responsibilities to attend to, so we can’t just pack up and go…..
I do want to address concerns around the coronavirus for anyone who may have already booked on one of our adventures, or who is planning to book one soon.
Firstly, doing the right thing by our clients is our number one priority.
In the event of a trip unable to go ahead as scheduled due to the current COVID 19 epidemic in response to government travel bans or isolation policy, Primal Adventures will take all practicable measures to offer a safe and suitable alternate adventure. This may be by offering a modified schedule or location, alternate dates, or other measures. We will honour all current bookings for a trip of equivalent value for the next 12 months if your trip is cancelled or postponed.
We obviously take all clients health and safety seriously, and do not want anyone to attend who has been requested to self-quarantine, or who displays cold and flu-like symptoms at the start of a trip. If these symptoms develop during the trip, we will request that you leave the trip to seek medical attention as a precaution for yourself and other clients.
Information is changing every day as the virus progresses throughout the world. As of yesterday, the WHO has declared COVID19 a global pandemic. ‘In the days and weeks ahead, we expect to see the number of cases, the number of deaths, and the number of affected countries climb even higher.’ This response will definitely have an ongoing impact on daily life, in addition to travel arrangements.
If you’ve booked other travel this year, there is some information from the Sydney Morning Herald about whether you should cancel your travel plans for 2020. Read the article here.
In the meantime, take care of yourself and those around you.
I look forward to seeing you on an adventure soon. I’ll make sure we have enough toilet paper, although there are plenty of other things to use in the bush 😉
Helen and the team at Primal Adventures