Primal Adventures Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1) Entry in the prize draw (‘the draw’) draw is conditional on providing your full name and email address that will be added to the Primal Adventures (‘PA’) database to send out the E-Newsletter.
ii) The closing date of the draw is 23:59 on 30th October 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
iii) The draw will occur on 31st October 2019 at midday by Helen Cooper, Director of PA.
iv) One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
v) The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
vi) Entry is open to ages 18 and over as at 14th May 2019.
vii) Each person can enter the draw only once.
viii) Existing clients on the PA Database are ineligible to enter.
ix) PA sends out emails to the Database around once every two weeks. In some instances, emails can be more frequent. You can unsubscribe from the list at any time. However, entry to the prize draw is invalid if you unsubscribe from the mailing list prior to date of prize draw.
2) The main prize is a Primal Adventures trip up to the value of $1500 (‘the prize’).
i) The prize is not redeemable for cash.
ii) The winner can use the prize for, or as a contribution towards, a PA trip (‘the trip’) departing prior to 31st December 2020.
iii) Any additional trip costs, such as, but not limited to, flights or insurance are the responsibility of the winner
iv) If the winner wants to participate in a trip of higher value than the prize, they must pay any additional costs in cash.
v) If the winner choses a trip of lower value than the prize, any cost difference will not be refunded or paid out
vi) The prize is transferrable to another family member.
vii) The prize winner will be notified by email. The name of the winner will also be published on the PA Facebook page.
viii) After booking a trip, if the prize winner has to cancel the trip they have booked, they will not be refunded for the winning amount. Other refund conditions on the trip web page apply to the prize.
3) If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Prize Draw" in the subject line.
4) PA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) PA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
6) The Prize Draw is run in accordance with section 4G of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.
7) Promoter: Primal Adventures, 4 Pearce St, South Coogee, NSW, 2034, Australia
Last Edited: 14th May 2019